Appreciate

Appreciate
You are capable of more than what you think

Sunday, May 10, 2015

To my AMA

This is dedicated to the  most incredible women in my life, My mother, for or her love, patience and kindness. 

Dear  Ama,

This is my second letter to you. I wrote the first one when I yearned terribly  to express out what I had inside me.I know  I  am never  good at expressing out loud on  how much I love you.But I know its not too late to say it today.  I love you Ama.  It means the World  to have you in my life.

You might not be able to read this. I know you are not even aware of  Mother's Day people celebrate around the World. It does not matter anyway. Today is your day, a day where I am reminded how lucky I am to be your daughter.

Ama, I miss you every single day. I envy those who can be together always, sharing their little gossips.  My relationship with you have not been like  what people may actually describe theirs. We  never had enough time in the years gone by  to be together.  Yet  I never felt the distance  because I always had your moral support and love.

I shall always remain grateful for the sacrifice you made for our sake,  for never complaining  in times of crisis and  for being patient. I am thankful to God for sending me an Angel who gave me strength and courage to face the World.

Your little girl has grown up and become the women she  has dreamt of . Why wouldn't t she,  when she have tons of  your blessings and prayers every day. Thank you seems to be a very small word compared to all your sacrifice and handwork.Happy Mother's Day.

May God give you the happiness of the World.  I love you mother,

With  love


Your daughter
 Tashi

No comments: