Appreciate

Appreciate
You are capable of more than what you think

Friday, July 19, 2013

You are my Hero


There is no love like the love of a Brother. 

Dear Acho
I remember how I haven't expressed once of how fortunate I feel to have you in my life. Of how you boost my energy. Every time i talk with you, it gives me enthusiasm to work towards my goal. 
I am enthralled by the energy you have in you.I saw how you had influenced and impacted  people around you. I know they are highly motivated by your guidance and magnetism.
I recollect those times of my life when I had glitches and you rescued me from those times. I thank Almighty for gifting with brother like you.  

Your support ignite me in my hard times. I do not even realize how fast i pass though difficult times because i have you by my side smiling and assuring me that I have potential to move on.The way you protect me makes me feel that I am still a little girl. I sometimes wish I never grow up at all so that I can always be your little girl.

I am so fascinated by your zeal for change  and the hard work you put in your work.It makes me wonder and think "Can any person have this level of capacity to work so hard?"
We share a dream of a vibrant community.I am sure our  dream  to make a difference in the world in our own little ways will come true one day.

Acho,you give me strength to dream more, learn more and do more. 
You motivate and inspire me every day. You make me proud . I feel blessed to have a brother like you. Thank you Acho. You are my Hero.

I pray to Almighty to Protect you, Gift you with  Smiles and Fulfill all the dreams that you have for the World.
With Love
Your Lil Sis

No comments: